site updated today!

First, thanks to LANCE JACOBSON, who caught my typo in naming the Boston area radio station. It's been corrected. Also, all the predictions I got today are added.

I've been TRYING to make a sound wav work on the page--don't bother clicking on the link until i let you know that it actually works.

If anyone notices any other goofs, let me know. By the way, seriously--check the spelling/use of your name--for example, if I list you as "John Smith" and you're prefer "Jack Smith", let me know, and I can change it.

Yes, as someone asked, you CAN change your prediction, but please try not to do it too much, or I'll lose track.

Also, a request--if you're not actually making a prediction, please re-title your replies to posts! I'm making it a point to check those FIRST, as I often can't read all the e-mail every day. Thanks!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html