My prediction

Snoopy, please put me down for 50-32.  I would like to think that the Celtics, with yet another year under the belts of Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker, will be better than last year.  And, no one else has picked it yet.

On the other hand, I'm nervous about the addition of Vin Baker and the loss of Kenny Anderson (who I thought did everything he could possibly do, and much more than was expected, last year).  This year is going to be fun or ugly, nothing in between.

Thanks for keeping track of all this, Snoopy.  Like the Web site!

-- Eric Albert