Re: Where would Kedrick have gone in this draft?

<celtics@igtc.com>
> Cc      :
> Date    : Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:43:16 -0400
> Subject : Re: Where would Kedrick have gone in this
draft?

> Roy, this Kedrick thing is STILL all speculation after
his 15 months on board.  We
> KNOW things he CAN'T do, and we see NOTHING of what he
CAN do in game situations.
> Besides JUMP.
>
> Didn't see anything earth-shattering during Shaw's.
Can't tell me that he's good
> because he covers Pierce and Delk in practice.  That's
an assignment, not an
> endorsement.
>
> And "covering" means nothing.  "Stopping" is a whole
different thing.

> And Dan talks about the "dumbing down of America".

Jeez, for the life of me Lance I don't see why you have
to get personal. Clearly, e-mails occasionally sound a
bit more aggressive than they are intended to be.

But you don't have to call Roy Enrile dumb. That's way
out of line IMO. And not that he would need my support,
but it is totally false as well. I've been on this list
long enough to know that. The rest of your post is fine
and on-topic, but lay off the insults please.

Joe H.
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?