Prediction

Snoopy:

I keep waiting for one of our more pessimistic members to quote Clubber
Lang in Rocky III:  "My prediction?  PAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNN."

My prediction?  48 wins, preferably back-loaded as the team gets
accustomed to all of the new personnel and becomes the matchup no one
wants in the East.

Michael Gooen, hoping that Roy is right about Kedrick and Tree Rollins is
right about Sundov, fearing that the Cs are one key injury or one bad
"chemical reaction" (a la WalkerPierceMercer) away from a return to
Secaucus (as opposed to East Rutherford) in May.

P.S.  Am I correct that the Cs have 4 players (McCarty/Sundov/Ruben
W./Bremer playing for minimum contracts?)  Anybody know whether the Cs
have any sort of option on any of them for 2003-4?  Are the Cs going to
turn into an NFL team where more than half the roster turns over every
year?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com