Re: Exclusive: Some Good News About Bruno Sundov

    Does anyone on the C's actually cut to the hoop?  Isn't OB'S offense sitting
    around the arc and chucking three's?>>Rich S.

Excellent point, Rich, but I've contended that reading between the lines, Obie had the
guys who would only chuck threes, now, with Baker, there's a low post.  And a low post
guy draws attention from three sides and that could free up Battie for the alley oop.

Two squads with guys moving without the ball would be a nice option, feeding off
Sundov and Baker.  Like the Patriots, this year's squad COULD feature a few different
looks.  It's easy for ObieWallace to say they're looking for 3pt shooters to keep the
captains thinking that they'll direct the ball, but limber guys who are willing to
move could well be the plan.

I've got to think Battie's had Obie's ear over the last couple of years.  His good
work on defense tells me he's not a dog, and I've heard him say he'd like to see the
ball more.  I wouldn't build the team in this sequence, but feeding post players just
may get Walter and Battie more involved.