Re: Howard David: Where is He?

    Noticed that former Celtic announcer Howard David wasn't on the Jets
    broadcast team this year.  Anybody know of his whereabouts; and, as his
    contractual obligations ended with the Celtics this year, is he going to do
    basketball for another team>>>Richard Quan

Heard on one broadcast that Howard was in Florida and broadcasting Miami games.
Perhaps he's got the Dolphins on radio, maybe even the Heat.

Quality guy, Howard, and certainly a step up from Spencer Ross.  I think that the kid
Sean Grandy, or Shawn Grandee or whatever, got better as the season wore on.  For a
while he was painful, as a shot went up, he'd be telling you the stats of the
defender.  You'd hear a cheer and have no idea what had happened.  For eyes and ears,
we'd have been better off with Helen Keller.

But, he did improve.  Still, Heinsohn adds more to the game.