Re: hold off on predictions

Snoopy, you are too kind. Though I was a bit touchy with you earlier, you
have been nothing but gracious.

You should do the predictions. You're motivated and you did great at the end
of the season last year with all the updates. Have at it.

Though it *is* still early, I'll throw in a prediction of my own: 49-33,
same as last year.

Rich D.