Re: hold off on predictions

Yeah, props to Snoopy -- he may call his website "basic" but it looked good to me, and I especially liked the W-L records for the past two years, that's pretty cool.

I know we can change our predictions up until the season starts, but I can't make any predictions yet. One day I wake up and I think the outlook is not so bright at all, and the next day I take my meds and the future seems brighter. I've got to at least see some exhibition games to nail down the way I feel.

Any word on the riches and rewards the winner can expect? In keeping with previous years, it probably ought to be of miniscule and possibly illusionary value, I guess.

Bird