Re: Bremer will emerge

I don't know if it is just hope or clairvoyance but I thought the same after
reading his press info/stats/accomplishments.

I still am trying to understand how a kid with his achievements goes
undrafted.  It's not like every scout didn't know about him or that he had a
bad attitude rap. Considering the projected/actual success of last years
late first round PG's and the lack of PG's in the league currently, you
would think a PG who is a strong scorer with a solid work ethic would have
been given a shot over some of the throw away 2nd round picks that were
made.

I am hoping your right Gene.

<Jim

>My player prediction for the year:  J. R. Bremer will emerge as the great
left hope at point guard.  Some were only mildly
>impressed at Shaw's, but I liked what I saw very much.  In short, he has
speed, a decent ball control, an excellent shot
>both near and far, and very quick feet on defense--plus unusual strength.
Add attitude and a great desire.  Now, that's
>much more than Delk has, I think, and also more than S. Williams, the
putative starter.  If given the chance in our veteran
>oriented system, I think Bremer will emerge to give us solid play and
solidify a shaky position.