Bremer will emerge

My player prediction for the year:  J. R. Bremer will emerge as the great left hope at point guard.  Some were only mildly impressed at Shaw's, but I liked what I saw very much.  In short, he has speed, a decent ball control, an excellent shot both near and far, and very quick feet on defense--plus unusual strength.  Add attitude and a great desire.  Now, that's much more than Delk has, I think, and also more than S. Williams, the putative starter.  If given the chance in our veteran oriented system, I think Bremer will emerge to give us solid play and solidify a shaky position.

Gene (whistling "Ya gotta have hope")
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines