    As for the rest of the Celtics..they really don't deserve to be     on the same
team with him..with the exception of Walker.     The idea that he is hurting the
development of the "team" is     laughable.>> GuyClinch

Glad you're laughing.  Two guys named Johnson and Brown, plus Forte rarely played with
PP getting 40+ per night.  Those guys didn't get "developed", nor did Battie ever see
the ball with the captains chucking it up from their condo's.

We can go on and on with this, but Pierce is no Jordan.  Can't pass, can't dribble in
traffic, can't see the floor.

The upshot of this is that Pierce's numbers are going DOWN this year, because he's not
going to see the ball as much.  He hurt his reputation at the FIBA games and he'll
have to play in the system that takes percentage shooting over highlight film
shooting.  If we don't get Rod Strickland, Pierce's stats go down significantly.

Let's make an internet wager on this, shall we?