Pete,  Give him a chance.  It's just my opinion of course, but if you think
Anderson made the turn around from being an unwanted, out-of-touch, overpaid
player to a decent contributor I think Baker has a shorter road to travel to
do the same.

Baker will have better players and a better environment around him then
Anderson did when he got here which makes it easier to contribute.  Plus if
he plays inside, it's not like he will be in the either of the Captains way
out there!

I still want to see Walker at the 3 with Baker at the 4 and Pierce at the 2,
but I don't think that is in the cards right now.  With the addition of a
4-5 with the 12th roster spot, I wonder who is going to be traded for a PG
or do they think one of the three we have can step up into that role?  Does
Bremmer or Williams have it in them?

<Jim