Re: You're all wrong....

From: Ryan Lee <rlee_at_channing@xxxxxxxxx>

As this is my second message in this thread, this is my last on this topic. I'm only insulting towards Cecil and Bird because you guys deem it your list and you guys will go to any extreme to prove your point right even if it means flooding the list with garbage. Case in point, the previous digest, Bird and Cecil instead of doing the civil thing and looking the other way try yet again to show the list they are so right by posting another gajillion replies to Lance. Bird, Cecil, just let it go and ignore the post if you don't like it. Besides that's what I do to your posts anyway.
I think you're doing a good job of ignoring. I hope no one picks ups on the fact that you mention the guys you're ignoring three times in your post, though, as that could ruin the whole effect.

Bird