PP raving responses...

> I'm a Celtic Fan, Mr. Bird, and I've been distressed at the lack of defense
> over the years, and even our co-captain sagging back when others are doing
> their jobs preventing shots.  I've watched this team pay top money to
> incomplete stars, and hamstring their flexibility for many years, starting
> with Dana Barros.

Eh?

I guess you must be distressed at not watching the games then..
The Celtics had a solid defense last year statistically and in actual game
play. They beat Detroit throught the application of superior defense. The
Dick Harter Defense was excellent.

As for PP he is one of the best, if not the best defensive players on the
team.
He was team leader in steals and had a large number of blocked shots. Rave
all you want..the numbers don't lie. That being said..the Celtics are likely
to suck this year...

And thats not PP's fault.  Frankly if I was PP or AW I would look to get out
of the Celtics organization. They are one of the worst in the NBA and are
surrounding the guy with Flotsam and Jetsam.

Pete