Re:Strickland disses Celtics, per Insider

>Erick Strickland, who signed a one-year, $762,435 deal with the
PacersThursday, >said he chose Indiana over Boston because the Pacers seemed
"morecommitted to >winning."

>>I bet Celtics GM Chris Wallace loved hearing that.--- end---The sad thing
is, >>he's absolutely right.

  The Celtics have made it abundantly clear that when it comes down to
it-money means more to them than basketball.  And you better believe the
entire basketball community is paying attention.
It's certainly not going to get any easier to sign free agents looking toward
the future.