Re: Strickland disses Celtics, per Insider

with the Pacers
> Thursday, said he chose Indiana over Boston because the
Pacers seemed "more
> committed to winning." I bet Celtics GM Chris Wallace
loved hearing that.

> --- end---
>
> The sad thing is, he's absolutely right.

Every single "wake-up call" helps in creating some sort
of change.

Ownership is delusional if they think they can rest on
last year's laurels as a team on the rise and committed
to winning.

As you say, Strick is dead right. This is a club that
offered Rogers a one million dollar contract. He said
what I hope a lot of fans are thinking.

Fans aren't going to stay happy for long, even IF Boston
continues to win moderately in the next few years. I do
sometimes wonder about Bull-Puppet and Springer though.

Both Ryan and Holly have hinted this Summer that Gaston
ought to sell.

Joe

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?