Re: Heat sign Best ...

> Perhaps Shammond Williams will blossom.>>Bird
>
> Now I KNOW you're stretching the optimism.  He lost his BACKUP job to Earl
> Watson in the kid's first season.  Wasn't a happy camper.

What part of the word "perhaps" is confusing to you?>>Bird

None of the first six letters, Mr. Bird.  Look, it's you who are confused.
Calling the development of SWill into a strong PG is a pretty weak bet at this
point.  I referred to it as stretched optimism.  The guy's no starter, not
even a backup and his attitude is also suspect.  The Sonics know Payton wants
out, Kenny's deal is good for a year, lives in Atlanta with NYC roots and yet
were willing to let SWill go, even as Earl Watson got the poison offer from
the Grizz.  Not exactly a "must-have" guy in Seattle.

As to quotes, I pasted some of your words twice.  Thought I used Italics on
your stuff. Sorry.