Re: more pack journalism

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

I made two points over the last week: The USA team plays a crappy style of
one-on-one play, and that the guys don't put out effort all the time.
Don't sell yourself short; you made more points than that. You may not think you said that Pierce is some sort of selfish, ballhoggedly detriment to, not only Team USA, but any team he is on, by "infecting" them with his selfish play, but your words say otherwise.

Joe's agreeing that we can still win on athleticism, that [...]
Why not let Joe say what Joe thinks? But thank you for (re-)re-iterating your position. I might missed it in the last twenty or so posts you've made.

Bird