Re: Feeling Optomistic.

> Walker did rebound better, but he is a fat head, who wants the ball in
> his hands and may kill the team doing so, if he doesn't think pass
> first. 5-23 indeed!
	JB

**************************
"Fat head"?  C'mon, JB, you're better than that.

(I know I can talk this way to JB because he'll take it in the
lighthearted way he knows I mean it, ........
Bird

****************************
	Yeah, no problem Bird. I've identified my mood swings, in posts, in
the past and really do love the extreme positions. What fun is being
bland? This isn't the "Saturday Evening Post," ya know!
	Surely, one game is, truly, only one game, but you can see  from the
pattern of my posts all  summer, if they are going to play without a
point guard, I won't be happy (and I said Antoine had to make the
biggest sacrifices, but Pierce will have to also), unless they play
unselfishly.
	As George pointed out in his post:
		JB
		************************************

The one real
positive, aside from Delk's scoring, was the way we played for the
first half
of the third quarter. Not good but GREAT passing. Easy basket after easy
basket. It really makes you wonder why all of a sudden it stopped and
they
reverted into the style of play we hate.
GeorgeK

**********************
	This has been my consistent gripe.
	Imho, much of the rancor over Kenny Anderson, in past years, was
mollified by the fact that he was allowed to create, much more, last
season, partly because we tried the offense without him and Palacio
handing the ball  to Walker; to shoot or drive into traffic, or, pass
to Pierce on the wing, to shoot or drive into traffic, did not work.
	Did you all notice that Kedrick Brown  was put on the D.L.? Is there
another player coming into town? A point guard? Not likely, and if not
and they continue to play selfishly; "I've got to get my 20-25 shots
and 20-25 points a game," we will be in the sewer and O'Brien will have
wished he did quit, over the owner's not re-signing half his team, from
last season.
	What happened to the post game coach, Mr. Gallagher? O'Brien must have
had something in mind  and was certainly consulted on the Baker trade.
It appears to me that Pierce and Walker both, are not going to allow
Baker and the post game, to cut into their shots, so O'Brien backed off
  of that play.
	Here's the big test for the coach. Can he turn this into a learning
experience and get the passing and unselfish play to become the staple?
Can he even get them to rebound and play defense with last years
intensity?

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !