Re: PC to the extreme

The "real" floor was auctioned off while Pitino was in charge.  Center court
went for something like $350K.  It would have looked good in my family room
but.....

Just another example of Pitino gutting the franchise.

<Jim

<<Speaking of which (green lights) did anyone else at the Fleece think
that continually running Restoration Lumber ads on the new light show
boards that had a parquet background and discussed scrap wood was in less
than the best of good taste : )>>

OK, now we're worried about hurting the feelings of a FLOOR....  ;-)

*helpless giggles* Hey, it's our last tie with greatness other than Red, and
I notice we don't push a lot of products suggesting that he be ripped apart
for parts ; P
Glad to provide the smile. I can only hope the marketing genius who proposed
the ad has read this and now has the creeping horrors over what a career
ending mistake he made (that has more to do with my feelings about most
marketing mavens than the ad per se)