Re: Feeling Optomistic.

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 02:21  PM, bird wrote:

> Everytime I think Pierce is better than Walker, Antoine comes roaring
> out with a stretch of games that makes me think otherwise.  Oh, well,
> the fun is in seeing... .
>
> Bird
> 		******************
	So much for the maturation process. When your "point guard' shoots
5-23, with 4 assists, you are in big trouble. We'll see how this plays
out, but if Walker wants to continue to control the offense and expects
to take 20-25 shots a game, this team will suck and Vin Baker will
never be anything more than the 56 million dollar "rotation player," as
the team sinks to "lotteryville."
	Can you handle five years of this, because we are in a salary box, to
make one cry?
	Tony Delk is the real thing. Why didn't they get him a shot in the
last 1:30, while Antoine bricked both of his? Can you imagine this team
with Rogers, Strickland and Kenny Anderson, losing this game?
	Walker did rebound better, but he is a fat head, who wants the ball in
his hands and may kill the team doing so, if he doesn't think pass
first. 5-23 indeed!
	JB