Feel me?

<< If Simmons wants to make outlandish predictions, they should be in
favor of the Celtics.  Feel me?  Anyway, it didn't take so much courage,
since half the NBA writers picked those shitty teams above us.
Simmons should know better. >> -Josh

Such pomposity, Josh.  Did you have to rain on my parade on the very eve
of our team's exciting 56th season opener?

Maybe as a wannabe journalist/Celt insider/BT sympathizer, you are
qualified to know better than Bill Simmons. But I do not think so.
Just maybe many of us have been too patient with your ongoing,
second-rate, Shira-esque, homer bias for all too long.

Feel you?  No - I neither feel you nor begin to understand your needy
stroking.
Why should Bill Simmons (BSG) or any other sports columnists' predictions
have to be IN FAVOR OF the Celts for you to deem their views valid?

More to the point, concerning truth in journalism, how does a talented
writer such as yourself get off dissing other sports writer's views
as outrageous simply because they do not coincide with YOUR OWN?
A few courses short (i.e. the ethics course) at Columbia University
School of Journalism?

Orlando, NJ, New Orleans, Detroit, Washington, Atlanta ... shitty teams,
Josh?

We'll see, won't we.

Eggy