Re: Subject: Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff -"I left guys on the court a little too long,..

<< Where is LV? >>  - grodeg@Kalama

Mornin'  Greg,

LV is Glitter Gulch, a/k/a Las Vegas. Home of poster Lappy.

An icon among his peers, Lapdoggy's insider info, keen observations,
and fair-minded demeanor have always added a most welcome
thread to the tapestry of any sports board.  We are fortunate to have
him among our contributors.  Okay, stop blushing, Lappy.

Meanwhile, despite the N.E. summer drought,  October 30th has
mercifully arrived.  So once more unto the breach, dear friends,
once more.

Our Celtics are 10-point favorites tonight.  A fitting start.
Let us just hope that we will not owe our success in practice to our
inconsistencies in principle.

Eggy

PS- Greg, your infamous Oct. 5 post remains a masterpiece of
reasoned analysis.