Re: Simmons must be high

I think you have to separate Detroit's high ranking from
the issue of whether Detroit is better than Boston head-
to-head.

Personally I do think Detroit is a division champ and
thus the second seed. They can play the most stifling
defense in either conference. They have a great coach,
arguably the league's best role-playing bench with a
couple of 6th man of the year candidates, reportedly they
have outstanding team chemistry.

Come playoff time, I think the lack of a one-on-one
scorer will be their downfall in the last four minutes of
a game.

But they still do have a lot of scorers, even more than
NJ but, of course, minus Jason Kidd.

Boston may have demonstrated to us that they are the
better team head-to-head, but FWIW I think Detroit's
going to win a lot of regular season games with their
stifling defense, rebounding, overwhelming superiority in
bench scoring etc. They can do what NJ did to us last
year.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?