Re: please check the CBW for your prediction

Lance, Lance, Lance...

I'm shocked.  Truly.  I don't agree with everything you say, but I had
presumed that you had some knowledge of your subject matter.

I thought EVERYONE knew Goofy isn't a Beagle.  :>)

Besides, it's not necessary to bribe me to put someone's prediction up.

It doesn't HURT...but not necessary.  :>)))

At 02:17 AM 10/28/02 -0500, Lance Jacobson wrote:
>Well, from the past posts, I'd suggest sending cookies, chocolate or include
>some goofyspeak to fit right in.
>
>Chomp, chomp.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html