instant replay, instant replay

I've added the first concise explanation I've seen on the new instant
replay, as described by ESPN, to the Anne Cankosyan Celtics News update
section of the CBW.  If anyone knows of an official NBA description, please
let me know.

I do think it's silly to put a two minute limit on the process.  These
decisions can decide who wins a game, or even have playoff
implications.  For crying out loud it takes me FIVE minutes to figure out
what kind of chocolate to have for dessert!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html