prediction update on CBW

Bird:

Sorry!  Due to whatever's messing up my incoming e-mail I didn't get your
prediction.  I've also been missing several other e-mails from this list
(including the prediction of the mysterious "Andrea"...).  My ISP says
they're fine, the Listowner says his end is good.  I've checked my computer
several times, and I have NO idea what's going wrong.

I went to the IGTC archives and found your post.  It's up on the site now.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html