Re: predictions

"In other words, he could be right on, but in the spirit of good schizo
journalism, I'm prompted to be the devil's advocate and grant a rational, to
those who might not have one, meaning in this case, Jimmy O'Brien, who
already said, in yesterday's paper that he wouldn't continue to play Walker
and Pierce 40 minutes a game and then went right ahead and did it anyway,
against the Wizards."

  I could be wrong but I read O'Brien's words differently.  I understood him
to say he would play Walker and Pierce in shorter stretches, taking them out
sooner and more often for short breathers, not that he would play them less
minutes.
I think it was always his intention to play them 40 minutes.