predictions, CBW update, and Beagle Day

Ok...I've updated the predictions (and changes thereof) for Troy Hash,
Jonathan Brainin, Jim Shane, Jonathan Shane, Jamey Rallis, Thomas Murphy,
Ron Pasik, and Randy Rattray.

I've updated the CBW, and begun the celebration of Beagle Day there.

Remember, kids, tonight's game is on ESPN at 8pm EST.

ALSO--remember that this upcoming SUNDAY, Daylight Savings Time ENDS.  Turn
the clocks BACK one hour (ESPECIALLY the VCR clocks that you tape Celtics
games on!!).

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html