Re: Nailon

--- You wrote:
Lee Nailon was placed on waivers yesterday.  Should we be interested?
--- end of quote ---

Why should we be interested in Nailon and his huge (minimum) salary?  Can he
shoot the three? Let me ask you guys [in a Chris Wallace voice]: who would you
rather have - all things being equal - Nailon, 4-time All-Star Baker, or
4-position player and recording musician Waltuh? Err.....which two of the
three? Baker kicked Duncan's arse so bad in the playoffs, it made me forget the
'97 draft. And Waltuh would've been a top-2 pick in the Mongolian draft this
year, right behind Mengke Bateer, that is, if Mongolia had a draft. He could
make mucho tugriks there, but he chose to sacrifice and starve himself (quite
literally) for the Celtics. And we love him for it, right Tommy?!
Kestas