Jamal Crawford on the block

There is a story that makes sense about Chicago shopping Crawford.  There
were a number of folks on the list who were interested in Crawford for a
while.

Crawford will apparently be the 2nd string PG and has been acting out about
it.  Chicago is looking for front court help though and I don't really see a
fit where we have anyone to trade both position wise and money wise.

We do have a couple draft picks that Chicago may be interested in and the
rights to our past second round pick.

At this point would it be a distraction or a positive to add Crawford and is
he ready to be given the keys to the offense with the maturity issues he
appears to be going through?  Could he be the PG of the future?  Most
importantly can he shoot the 3?

<Jim