Bremer shows something to like.

I was able to catch the third quarter of the Toronto game on replay during
lunch and while there wasn't a lot to be pleased about overall I did see
Bremer do a couple things that I liked.

1. When A. Williams fouled Pierce and then shoved him after the play, Bremer
got in between them and said something to Pierce and walked him away.  It
was the right thing to do by a non-starter and showed some toughness by
stepping in-between two guys.

2. On what seemed like the next defensive series he stepped up and took a
charge, using the offensive players desire to "show" he could drive to hoop,
against him.

Two very heady plays by a rookie.  I wonder if he will become an E.
Strickland kind of player, who I always liked, for this team.  With Brown
out, I imagine Bremer will get a little more floor time and we'll see what
he can do. He needs to find that shooters stroke though.

He still needs time, but seems to be a basketball player.  Maybe not a NBA
PG, but a player nonetheless.

<Jim