Re: League Pass part 4,302

At 04:23 PM 10/19/2002 -0700, Michael J.King Sr. wrote:

OK...they decided--according to the people I talked to, only a few days
ago, that the League Pass WILL be broadcasting at least SOME of the
preseason games.

I'm going to bang my head against a tree now.  At the very least, it'll be
softer than the brick wall that the cable, satellite, and League Pass
people have had me running into.
snoop I told you will go insane if you keep listening to the folks at the PASS. It is the old "Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" in action They have been broadcasting preseason games in some form since its inception with this season following that line. So relax and enjoy the games that they do air and save your head and the trees some damage!! Look forward to your review. Later.Mike