Re: League Pass part 4,302

Snoopy,
Why don't you just pick up the Sports pack for a month? I do it every year
and then cancel after the exhibition. It is only 12 bucks. Last year I held
off since since League Pass was showing for free until one game they didn't
and I had to call in to subscribe while the game had already started. This
year I just went and added the package to reduce the hassle and would have
missed the first four games without it. However, it looks like League Pass is
going to show tonights game anyways...

DJessen33