League Pass part 4,302

OK...they decided--according to the people I talked to, only a few days
ago, that the League Pass WILL be broadcasting at least SOME of the
preseason games.

I'm going to bang my head against a tree now.  At the very least, it'll be
softer than the brick wall that the cable, satellite, and League Pass
people have had me running into.

There's good and bad news with this.  The GOOD part is that I can SEE the
game, and no longer rely on the blithering broadcasters at WWZN.  The BAD
news is that I can't look and type at the same time.  Not on my pain
medication, anyway.  And if the Celtics don't play better defense and
rebound, I'm gonna need a LOT of pain medication to see the game... :>))))

SO...I am recording the game while I watch it.  Then I'll write the review
with the tape at paw to make it more in-depth.  That means the earliest
you'll see the review is 2 hours after the end of the game, perhaps not
until tomorrow morning.

have fun, have chocolate!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html
and send your predictions to me for inclusion on the site.