The captains have to lead the way to Baker

I find it interesting that each player has to call his own play on this team.
I can't believe this is the truth unless it is PP (rim shot) or Walker. You
have an hierarchy on the floor whether it is official or not. I would like to
see Pierce or Walker call the play for Baker to go to the low post and then
feed him. Haven't see that yet. I think the leaders (captains) have to be
responsible in getting Baker involved and call his play. Not Shammond or Delk
like Tommy says. Also, Walker has gotten a lot of post ups. But Walker will
start his offense a lot higher. Vin likes to take more time to get as deep as
he can prior to getting the ball so it takes patience and a couple more
seconds.

The TEAM could get the ball to Baker if they wanted to. They just don't want
to. It is silly for Obrien to blame Baker for not calling his own play. I
would hope that both PIerce and Walker would be smart enough to know how
critical it is for them to personally get Vin involved it they want to take a
step up this year. I think it is very admirable for Vin to be blaming himself
rather than the team.

What I am hoping is that both Pierce and Walker just shied away from Baker
for a few games, just to remind the "new guy" that they are the show and he
is going to have to earn his touches. I am hoping that Obie is allowing the
captains to figure it out for themselves. I hope it doesn't take any longer
than tonight....

DJessen33