Too Early

Do not panic we will be fine.  The Nets' game is only preseason!
After the trade for Rogers and Delk we had a similar panic, because the
team had not jellied.  Once the players became comfortable with Delk and
Rogers the team went on an unbelievable run to the finals of the Eastern
Conference.

It is much too early to discuss the death of the Celtics and Baker.  This
team will be special in time.  It is not important for Baker or the
Celtics to be super in the preseason.  However, it is important to
discover the role of each player in practices as well as games.

I am more concerned with Bakers role in practice at this point as opposed
to the preseason games.  The nets have showed their best hand, where as
the Celtics are still defining their roles.  The loses to the nets will
only motivate the Celtics when it counts.  I am only concerned with the
82 regular season games and the playoffs.

The key to the Celtics future will be K. Brown.  He has the ability to be
special.  We need that instant offense off the bench and those
spectacular dunks which will serve as excitement for the players as well
as the fans.    Remember it is too early to give up!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.