Sat. 10/19 Game

It was only Thursday night when I saw the post below from Doug about the game in Cedar Rapids, IA. That was the first I had heard about it. Now after a few e-mail back and forth to Doug, I'm on making the five hour drive from Nebraska to see the game. What a way to plan a weekend!

Thanks Doug!

Nathan A.