Re: As The Celtics Beagle Might Say....

Great post, Dan.  That's what Kenny brought to the team--a chance to get
away from Paul's idea of offense.

Points or not, he kills the flow.  There's some very good news on this team,
and it's name is Sundov.  Got a LOT more comfortable and confident over the
three games so far, don't you think?  And IF the Celts just put a man on
Rogers instead of sagging, he won't score at all.  Too slow and no vertical
for that jumper when he's guarded.  The Celtic zone just has to respect his
outside shot.

Waiting for Wookie to realize that he's in the NBA.  Good hands or not, the
defense isn't going to wait for him to decide what to do with the ball.
He's going to end up the 13th man on a 12-man roster.

SWill can't shoot well from inside, 3pters be damned.  But he moves quickly
and if guys see his agility and cut, they'll get the ball inside for Easy
Baskets.  Baker HAS to commit to boxing THEN rebounding, as Battie had to
learn.  Obie won't give him the touches until he produces on the boards,
IMO.  In reality, we should be reasonably pleased with Bremer as well, but
let's not hold these guys up against Kidd.  He's the best, and we should
concede that Kidd's going to hurt the Celts.  Our job is to keep the other
guys on that squad from getting open looks and sneaking to the rim.   That's
a tall order, but it's a simple fact that you beat the Nets with those
fundamentals.

And Kedrick will be a nice piece in the puzzle when he gets back.