Re:Obie gets a reason to sit Kedrick

"Designated Defender Erik Williams got burned repeatedly by Erik HOIBURG."

  The names Fred, or as they call him in Ames, Iowa "The Mayor".

  Believe me I've questioned Eric's defensive abilities too.  But in his
defense tonight a lot of the problem is the triangle offense that the Bulls
play.  The Celtics play a team defense where you have more responsibilities
than just your man.  I know, I know, it's not a zone per O'Brien.  But it
might as well be.
You have to be in position to help at all times.  That makes the players on
the wings susceptible to back door plays and give and goes, two plays that
are tailor made for the triangle offense.
And Fred's a smart player. He wouldn't be in the league if it weren't for his
basketball I.Q.

Kedrick looked good tonight.  Hopefully his sprain is not too severe.  It
didn't look all that bad on the replay but he looked to be in a heck of a lot
of pain.

TAM