Obie gets a reason to sit Kedrick

Designated Defender Erik Williams got burned repeatedly by Erik HOIBURG.
Seems to me that he is slower than last year. I love his spirit and
leadership but I would love to see Kedrick in this role. He may not have the
confidence yet but if he just gets the time, he will deliver...You just knew
it was going to happen to Kedrick. With all of his wild leaps, he was going
to end up with an ankle sprain sooner or later. I would prefer he would limit
the shot blocking for just when a player was directly in front of him to
reduce the chance of injury. The worst thing is that we know that Obie is
just looking for a reason to not play Kedrick. He will miss at least a couple
of weeks and will never find a spot back in the lineup. He was just starting
to show what he could add tonight...Sundov, athough inconsistant with his
shot so far, has beautiful form. I am starting to see where he is going to
fit in the second unit....Shammond is really showing he has the goods and is
a real point guard. They still may start Delk but I think Shammond is going
to finish the games....In contrast to Tuesday night, they only got the ball
to Baker in the post one time tonight. Obie admitted after the game that they
don't presently have any plays for Baker. Does that make any sense? That is
just like they have never practiced the fast break before....Where Tuesday
night showed how where our offense could work through the post, tonight was a
throwback to last year where we concentrated on isolation and the pick and
pop for threes. I guess that is what they practice....Kenny who?.....We are
such a better team this year than last year. Shammond, Baker and Sundov are
far superior to Kenny, Strickland, VP and Rogers. Delk is playing better and
Kedrick game, although still raw, is improving. A lot to like...

DJessen33

DJessen33