David vs. Goliath

< Eddie Robinson and Donyell Marshall had limited practice time
Wednesday and both are doubtful for Thursday's preseason opener against
Boston in Uncasville, Conn., with strained right hamstrings. Jay
Williams practiced and is questionable. . . . Jalen Rose said
tendinitis in his right knee will keep him out of the team's first two
preseason games, including Friday's home opener against Toronto. >
- Chicago Tribune

Ibll be at tonightbs game praying that our free tickets donbt end up costing
us $$$$, compliments of the blackjack tables. But geesh, it shouldnbt even
be a contest what with Chicagobs walking wounded.  Key injuries to other
teams are already mounting as we once again remain healthy and fit.
Itbs a miracle.

Eggy