Re: NBA league Pass round two...

In a message dated 10/7/2002 5:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
snoopy1@pig.net writes:

> All I can tell you is that one season, the local satellite provider messed
> up somehow and I got all the Fox Sports net channels in addition to the
> League pass.  The FSNE games did come through and I live in FL.  However,
> this may have changed--it's been a couple of years since I had satellite,
> and digital cable doesn't offer the Fox Sports stations at all.

Here's the deal. If you are not in FSNE's target area but subscribe to the
FoxSports package you will be blacked out for NBA games. If you also
subscribe to league pass you will be able to get many of the games on the
FSNE channel but all of them on the league pass channels. I made the mistake
of thinking I could save the money a couple of years ago by skipping League
Pass since I was getting the games on FSNE but as soon as the free previews
were over I was blacked out.

Hope this help clarify things.

George