Re: NBA league Pass round two...

At 12:27 PM 10/07/2002 -0700, Mr. Lucas wrote:
Okay,

Someone posted that to watch the Celtics you only need to subscribe to FSNE? I was under the impression that those games would be blacked out, if you were outside of new-england, unless you had the league pass. So which is it? I'd like to save the 150 or so bucks but also want to make sure I'm ready for the season.

Sorry i meant for those in the FSNE footprint. Again my apologies.
Later.Mike