Re: Vin Baker article from Seattle

< Vin Baker just doesn't sound like someone I want in my foxhole when
things get tough. > - Mark Berry

Oh well, if we must perish in the battle, let us die like men. Thirty-three
hours and counting.  Canbt wait for opening night and especially the debut
of Papile protege, Monsieur Frantz Pierre-Louis. Reports are the two met
while
shooting craps together at Foxwoods and Papile went ooh la la at the boybs
stroke.

< The Boston Celtics' decision to trade for Vin Baker. It might look good for
month, it might look good for four months. Hey, it might even look good for a
year -- though I doubt it. But I know Vin Baker. And, while a super nice guy
whom,
personally, I like, this is his modus operandi on a basketball court: Work
really
hard for a little while because he wants to prove people wrong, and then when
they
are sold that he has changed, start slacking. It would be one thing if the
Celtics
got him for one year, but they have him FOUR YEARS, at $56 million, and by
the
end of that contract, that $56 million is going to cost the C's their soul. >
- Offseason's worst moves-ESPN

Eggy