Re: Wallace has a short memory

I predicted 45 wins for the team as they begin the season learning to adjust
to 20 min with a low post presence that can score, has scored, even against
the bigger and stronger players in the West.

I use the captains together as an example of selfishness, but in many games
last year, Walker played the role of distributor and could be said that he
"gets it".  Then, in typical Walker fashion, he'll fire up a half dozen
threes in 10 minutes and negate the kudos.

Unfortunately, Pierce has not shown me that he ever gets it.  His offense
consists of long and forced threes, or drives under, over and through three
defenders--the more the better the film.  Ever since he went up around
Alonzo to win a game with a layup, he's decided he's unstoppable.

I'm not in the mood for crow.  If he passes, early and often this season,
and the Celts get off to a 10-10 start, we should end up with 50 wins
provided none of our guns get hurt.  I'll only eat crow if we start playing
team offense, using Baker and hopefully Battie instead of counting on
Shammond's shooting touch.  Bremer's a nice story, but he's not dazzled
enough folks paid to know these things.  And if Delk comes back healthy,
he's still inconsistent, a risk in tune with pulling the goalie.

I just want to see good team basketball, and hope to see some bright
potential from Sundov, because we'll eventually need some size to face the
Western teams. . .especially in the Finals.  :)