Shut up and talk basketball

I have no problem with those who ennjoy throwing barbs and insults at
eachother, please do it directly between your addresses and do not copy
the list.

This list is full of great basketball minds with many opinions and some
great inside knowledge.  Lets not let the few ruin it for the many.

This seems to happen every year (particularly when it is a slow news time)
keep the debates at an adult level and enjoy the company of those on the
list.

Go C's and lets hope crawford really is on the way in.  I cant see OB
letting williams walk out the door.

Neal