NBA League pass

Somebody had a question about the NBA League Pass on DirecTV the other day and I'd like to more or less repeat it.

Normally, my bill would have already reflected auto renewal of the season pass, and it hasn't. Also, DirecTV has channels dedicated to shilling the NHL and college hoop packages, but not the NBA. And when I went on the web site, there is a link to the NBA package, but if you try to order, it says that the NBA League Pass is not available at this time.

Anyone have any idea what this means? The season is right around the corner, is there a chance that the pass will not be available this year.

STEVE O