Re: Celtics predictions

< Oh hell!  Watch out, Mark. Looks like you're the newest in her fabled,
  long line of "I just love" or "I just adore" such and such. Initial words
  of feigned praise. Next, you'll be getting e-mails (if you haven't
already).

  But watch your back. Within a very short time, you'll likely find a knife
  between your shoulder blades. > - Steve

Oh dear, such a jealous and sanguinary attack does not become you.
I of course intended to compliment you, too, but temporarily forgot your name.

Eggy

PS - Mark, I am NOT- repeat I am NOT a violent person.  Ya hear me?