From: The Sporting News
To: bceltics@mindspring.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 9:53 AM
Subject: A challenge from bceltics@mindspring.com

             RADIO|Listen Live!

           Ultimate Products | Subscribe to the Magazine | Buy Books

      CHALLENGE!

      You have been challenged by your friend to play The Sporting News
Ultimate Fantasy Hoops.

      Your friend's League Information:
      Division: Beantown
      Password: obrien

      Described as: Celtics IGTC Division

      It's quick and easy, so you can jump into the competition right away. To
register for this game, simply follow this link: Ultimate Fantasy Hoops

      Note: This is a ONE TIME challenge mailing sent to you by your friend,
so take this opportunity to be a Ultimate Fantasy Hoops champion! For more
information on other outstanding games, go to: fantasygames.sportingnews.com
      Please do not respond to this email, if you have further questions
please email The Commish

            Play Ultimate Fantasy Hoops!
            With players eligible at multiple positions, along with the new
team email report and improved trading functionality, this game is better than
ever! And were giving away over $20,000 in prizes, including a division prize
of $40 + a limited-edition t-shirt!
            Sign up now! Early Bird Special Ends 10/8!

            Ultimate Fantasy Hockey!
            It's time to cool off and draft your team for best, most
competitive salary cap fantasy hockey game on the Web. With the new team e!
mail report and improved trading functionality, this game is better than ever!
And were giving away over $10,000 in prizes, including a division prize of
$40 + a limited-edition t-shirt!!
            Sign up now! Early Bird Special Ends 9/19!

            HUGE SALE: Ultimate Fantasy Football!
            It's not too late to get in the game for a $5 discount, get your
friends to join at the same time and battle for a division prize!
            Sign up now!

            > Fantasy Football Draft Kit access now | view sample
            > Fantasy Football Sign Up Now

                 >what is this? | more

      advertising info | link to us | contact info | tsn jobs | wired world |
privacy policy

       ) 2002 SportingNews.com

</HTM